Below is a list of typical assets needed for creating content into Dized.
Note that not everything is necessarily needed, but the more the content creator provides, the better-looking content they can create:
- One (1) copy of the game if required by the Content Creator
Digital Assets – 2D
- Game component layered and/or vector art (Adobe formats preferred. 300dpi)
- Measurements of game components (including all game elements such as game boards, tokens, tiles, meeples, dice, game box, etc.
- Layered Box art (2D art with dielines and not a 3D image, 300dpi)
- Layered/vector game logo(s)
- Layered/vector publisher logo(s)
- Rulebook PDF (layered format if possible) and/or Design files. For example, an InDesign file with the linked assests (separate images) collected helps a LOT when creating the Rules content into Dized.
- Other misc. game-related art that might help in creating or augmenting the content.
Digital Assets – 3D
- 3D-models for miniatures and any other non-standard board game element in the game.
Please note that these models should not have a high poly-count (less than 10,000 polys each).
- Accepted formats: .OBJ, .FBX, or .BLEND format.
- Any other game related media that might help in creating the content. Such as trailer videos, music, sound effects etc.
- Most recent version of the rules, or the version the Publisher wants to use
- Current rule FAQ, if there is one
Assets can be delivered digitally via service like Dropbox or Google Drive.