Rules Tool – Editing a Rule
After adding a rule, you can open and modify if by double-tapping it or by clicking the wrench icon.
You’ll enter the rule editor view you can see below.
- Click on the icon to change it
- Edit the title of the rule directly in the Title bar
- Add or remove categories (a rule can be under more than one categories if needed).
- Save the rule and go back to the Rules list. Note, this doesn’t save the project. So click save draft in the main view as well!
- Discard any changes and go back to the Rules list
- Drag and drop layouts to the content zone on the left
- Text with an image on the left side
- Text with an image on the right side
- Image (see Graphical Assets page for specifications)
- If you want to include an example or a quote inside the rule, you can use this.
- Edit, move and delete Rule texts and images directly from the Content zone
- Format texts with Heading Styles, Bold, Italics or Underligning
- Insert inline images (see Graphical Assets page for specifications)
You can use these same graphics for concepts, items, or symbols, etc. as you may have done in your printed rulebook