Flow Editor – Steps and Story Flow
- CONTENT STEP is one “screen” (or “slide”) in a Dized tutorial. These are visible to the player and they provide information as text, images, animations and sound. Content steps can also gather information with buttons.
- LOGIC STEPS act as the brain of the tutorial allowing creators to make the tutorials smart with conditional actions (if this, then that).
- Logic Steps are NOT seen by the player. The story flow will just go through these steps very quickly.
- FLOW ARROWS show all possible routes for the story flow are indicated with arrows. Brighter arrow indicates the default path, if there is one.
- Step’s name is visible in the middle of the Step. The play symbol is visible when “Autoplay” has been set to “True”, and the second symbol means the step has a voiceover asset assigned to it.
NOTE: Terms Block and Step mean the same thing. Block is used by the developers of Dized, but in discussions between publishers, content creators and end-users (players) it’s more convenient to talk about Steps.